If you have a cryptocurrency wallet, then Depositing funds to your account are almost instant.
How to Deposit
Click on the Cashier icon to make your first deposit. To do this, click on the Deposit tab [->] make sure your email address is correct, then click the Deposit button. From the next screen, copy the wallet address that appears in the field shown. Go to your crypto wallet, and choose USDT, then go to withdrawal, and paste the address you copied from the cashiers section, and choose TRC20 network for lowest fees. Note that the address that you have copied is only available for 30 minutes, the next time you need to deposit, you need to go through the same steps to get a new address for deposit from our game.
If you do not have a cryptocurrency wallet, then Depositing funds to your CryptoPoker account takes no more than a couple of hours, and you can go from fiat funds to CryptoPoker in just a few simple steps:
- Buy USDT using the funds on your bank account
- Create a personal crypto wallet and transfer your assets to it
- Deposit USDT, from your personal crypto wallet to your CryptoPoker account
This section goes over each step for making a CryptoPoker deposit in detail.
Step 1: Buy USDT.
The first step of your journey to the world of blockchain is to buy crypto assets. These assets can then be traded or held to cover transaction fees. Our in-game currency is Tether (USDT)
You can buy crypto using your credit card or bank wire at CEX, one of the most popular websites for purchasing crypto assets. It may take up to 2 hours to register, deposit, and have the crypto assets appear on our balance.
Below are the most important things you need to know about buying crypto on CEX:
- Deposits via Bank Transfer: FREE
- Deposits with Visa or MasterCard: 3% Commission
- Deposit Limit: $20 to $1,000 with Verified ID (Proof of Address up to $3,000)
- Fiat to Crypto Exchange Fee: 0.25%
If you struggle with anything, get in touch with CEX support, or try one of the following alternative platforms:
- Coinbase – Very popular, but the limit for instant deposits via credit card is only €35. You can do larger deposits via bank wire, however, it might take up to 3 business days.
- Shakepay – This is the best option if you have Canadian bank account.
Step 2: Create a Personal Crypto Wallet
Once you purchase crypto assets with your credit card or via bank transfer, the next step is sending them to a cryptocurrency wallet. There are a few wallet options available, and below are the pros and cons of each.
- Web Wallet – While these wallets are the least secure option, they are also the easiest to use. That’s because they require no downloads and are free. However, storing your assets on web wallets for extended periods of time is not advised. MyEtherWallet (MEW) is our top recommendation.
- Software Wallet – If you are just starting out and don’t have a lot of assets to hold, or you do and can’t afford a hardware wallet, a software wallet is the way to go. A software wallet stores the token addresses of most popular cryptocurrencies, so you can use one to hold many types of assets.
While these wallets are secure, they are still constantly connected to the internet. This means that, technically, it is still possible to hack them, unlike hardware wallets that stay offline. On the plus side, software wallets eliminate some of the risks that come with storing your crypto on web wallets like MEW. A couple of great software wallets are Atomic Wallet and Exodus.
- Hardware Wallet – Hardware wallets are by far the most secure way to store your crypto assets. However, they come with a price tag, since this option involves buying a device much like a flash drive where you store your private keys. Despite being offline most of the time, you connect it to your computer to gain access to your wallet. Some excellent hardware wallets are made by Trezor and Ledger.
MAKE SURE TO WRITE DOWN YOUR PRIVATE KEYS!
Without it, you will not be able to access your wallet and your funds will be lost.
Step 3: Deposit to CryptoPoker
When depositing and withdrawing crypto assets to CryptoPoker, you can choose to do so with USDT.
DO NOT DEPOSIT TO CryptoPoker STRAIGHT FROM KUCOIN OR OTHER EXCHANGES, TRANSFER FUNDS TO YOUR PERSONAL WALLET FIRST.
Depositing straight from exchanges will not work! All deposits and withdrawals to and from your CryptoPoker account have to come from/to your personal crypto wallet (See Step 2) or your funds will be lost.